The Veterinarian’s van has facilities that allow complete pet health management to be offered at your home.
It has refrigerated storage and carries a full dispensary so your pet will receive great care, as well as any medications or vaccinations that are needed, on the spot.
No premium is charged for consultations at your home within our regular hours, below.
- Some of the services we offer at your home:
- Pet health checks and advice
- All kinds of vaccinations for cats and dogs
- Annual Heartworm injections
- Litter vaccination and microchipping
- Arthritis and allergy treatment
- Blood, urine and tissue collection and analysis
- Dental examination
- Minor procedures such as removal of fish hooks or torn dew claws
- Qualified Veterinary Behaviourist for any difficult behavioural issues
- Prescriptions dispensed on the spot
- Re-prescriptions dispensed and delivered to your home
- Euthanasia – a sensitive, caring service in familiar surrounds, when it is time to say goodbye (pet burial or cremation optional)
- We liaise with veterinary centres and specialists and provide referrals
Appointments are available at your home from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and 6-00pm Tuesday.
Out of Hours Emergencies If the Veterinarian is not available, emergency Veterinary care can be arranged by calling the Brisbane Pet Emergency Room on 3359 0777.
Areas Visited We visit one pet (or more) per appointment, from Bribie Island to Ningi, Sandstone Point, Sandstone Lakes and close surrounds, inclusive.
Caboolture and Morayfield areas can be visited for a minimum of two pets per appointment.