We primarily treat dogs and cats, which are in abundance in the Bribie Island region!
We offer all routine veterinary services, such as vaccinations, microchipping, desexing, X-ray and routine surgeries. We additionally offer animal behavioural services. In addition to the services provided at our clinic, we offer a limited mobile service for our clients who are unable to bring their pets in to see us.
Please contact the clinic for more information or to book an appointment!
Some services we offer:
- Pet health checks and advice
- All kinds of vaccinations for cats and dogs
- Annual Heartworm injections
- Litter vaccination and microchipping
- Arthritis and allergy treatment
- Blood, urine and tissue collection and analysis
- Dental examination
- Minor procedures such as removal of fish hooks or torn dew claws
- Qualified Veterinary Behaviourist for any difficult behavioural issues
- Prescriptions dispensed
- Re-prescriptions dispensed and delivered to your home
NOTE: all pets seeking re-prescriptions must have been seen by us within the past 6 months.
- We liaise with veterinary centres and specialists and provide referrals
Operating hours are Monday to Saturday.
We are closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
Out of Hours Emergencies
For any out of hours emergencies, please contact the 24 hour emergency centre (QVS North Lakes) at 53 Flinders Parade North Lakes on (07) 3384 2222